This is actually the procedure:
- The spouse that is foreign a Visa Kunjungan abroad and gets an Izin Kunjungan delivered for an initial amount of 60 times during the slot of entry.
- The spouse that is foreign to their regional Immigration workplace, together with his Indonesian partner to utilize for the transformation of their Izin Kunjungan to an ITAS.
- The sponsor “buys” the required kinds (IDR 10K to IDR 25K) and fills away a written need. A “Riwayat Hidup” of this foreigner, and a bank declaration showing that the few has enough funds to call home for just one complete 12 months in Indonesia is connected.
- The sponsor should submit:
– Akte Perwakinan asli (Kristen, Hindu, Buddhist) or Buku Nikah asli (Islam) or Surat Tanda Bukti Lapor Perkawinan asli (overseas wed)
– Wife’s KTP
– Husband’s Passport in addition to the above
- Frequently, 2 additional sets of photocopies are required for every group of papers.
- Imigrasi will likely then issue a document become delivered to the Kantor Wilayah. It really is a page which states that after reviewing most of the documents, no opposition is had by him for the transformation associated with immigration status. Enable a few days to obtain the page finalized by the KaKanIm.
- After reviewing your entire papers, the Kepala Divisi Keimigrasian of this Kantor Wilayah will issue a letter saying his good viewpoint in regards to the modification of status sweetbrides.net review associated with the international spouse. This page, along side a collection of most of the papers, should really be brought or delivered to Bpk Direktur Izin Tinggal dan Status kemigrasian in the DitJen Imigrasi located in Jln Rasuna stated Kav 8-9 in Jakarta. Allow one day when it comes to KanWil to sort the document out. There isn’t any charge when it comes to page, but such a thing like IDR 10K to IDR 50K should assist the woman to type quicker. You can send the documents by Tiki from the KanWil to the DitJen if you live far from Jakarta. That generally seems to work very well.
- The Kasubdit Alih Status Keimigrasian on behalf of the Direktur Izin Tinggal dan Status Kemigrasian should issue a Keputusan Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi nomor: (the number/reference of the Keputusan) tentang Alih Status Izin Kunjungan menjadi Izin Tinggal Terbatas atas nama: (Name of the foreigner) stating that a new status can be granted to the foreigner upon reception of the letter of the KanWil, after reviewing all the documents. Enable a week to 10 times because of this keputusan to get ready from the time you delivered most of the papers towards the ditjen. Monitor it from the phone at (62-21) 5224658 ext 2521. Do not hesitate to mobile 15 times a time, you will need fortune to own somebody response the device!
- You, or any relative (holding a “Surat Kuasa Khusus” from you), should select the Keputusan DitJen up straight through the Sub-Direktorat Alih Status Keimigrasian.
- In reality, the DitJen will issue 3 copies (1 for you personally, 1 when it comes to KanIm, 1 for the KanWil). You will need to take it right back victoriously to your KanWil that will offer you a letter authorising the KanIm to start out to process an ITAS .
- It isn’t essential to submit passport pictures because they shall be used in the Kantor Imigrasi. Fingerprints may also be taken.
- Then comes the full time to pay for the charge for the ITAS: IDR 1,400,000 for a 2 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,600 for the 2 12 months electronic ITAS, IDR 800,000 for a 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,000,000 for a 12 months electronic ITAS, in case your passport has no less than 18 months staying credibility, or IDR 450,000 for a 6 months non electronic ITAS or IDR 650,000 for a a few months electronic ITAS, in case the passport has one year validity that is remaining.
- In case your KanIm is online utilizing the DitJen, a little issue might occur. After delivering the Keputusan DirJen, Jakarta often “forgets” to finalise the process and also to go into the “OK” into the system. meaning that your cannot that is kanIm process re re payment! First-time in your lifetime that Imigrasi will refuse your cash. Enjoy the brief minute, it generally speaking does not happen usually! If it occurs, don’t worry, simply phone towards the quantity offered at point 8 (or fax : 021- 52962095. that one is the fax for the SubDit Alih reputation)
- The Kantor Imigrasi will likely then stamp an ITAS within the passport that is foreign an ITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal terbatas) may be given.
- At that point, you should request an “Izin Masuk Kembali” become stamped when you look at the spouse’s passport. Without one, the ITAS owner “loses” their ITAS if he fades of Indonesia. Better then to possess it, if you do not might like to do this procedure once again. Execute a search into the archives regarding the Expat Forum when it comes to formal costs attached towards the Izin Masuk Kembali.
- The foreigner needs to head to their Kantor Lurah getting a Surat Keterengan Domisili stating their formal target in Indonesia in which he should bring this page to their Catatan Sipil to obtain a SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal), a SKPPS (Surat Keterengan Pendaftaran Penduduk Sementara) and a SKDLN (Surat Keterengan Datang dari Luar Negeri). A foreigner remaining on an ITAS MUST register during the Catatan Sipil for the above documents. It helps smooth our ITAP procedures later on if you have done this needed step. In reality, it’s likely that the CaPil compile the 3 documents and issue a pleasant greenish card attesting your residency and enrollment as a temporary resident for the duration of the ITAS . Charges because of it are defined by Peraturan Daerah and differ according to each kota/kabupaten. It shouldn’t cost a lot more than IDR 150K. More details on trying to get a SKPPS
Be cautious to notice which you have actually JUST 2 weeks to join up following the date of issuance for the ITAS (Pasal 20, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan). Failure to take action over time would expose you to definitely an excellent of no more than IDR 2.000K (Pasal 89, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan).
Take note the annotated following:
- An ITAS, as described above, sponsored by the Indonesian spouse, will not enable any types of work by the expat spouse.
- You will need to restore the ITAS at the very least 1 thirty days before its termination. Yearly renewal additionally is applicable for SKTT, STM and SKPPS.
- Any improvement in your residency or status that is civil be reported towards the Kantor Imigrasi, law enforcement plus the Catatan Sipil throughout the credibility of the ITAS .
- Just lawfully hitched (in other words. recognised by Indonesian legislation) wife/husband are authorised to follow the above mentioned described procedure.
- If one time the ITAS holder chooses to end voluntarily their ITAS also to leave Indonesia (age.g. moving in a country that is foreign, he has to very very first apply for an Exit license just in the Kantor Imigrasi of their residence and are accountable to the Catatan Sipil.
- Delivering that most the requested papers are submitted by the sponsor when you look at the correct timing, supplying which you avoid using the solutions of the friend/calo and therefore you submit yourself most of the papers when you look at the appropriate management (KanIm, KanWil, DitJen) you must not have difficulty.
- Please, don’t allow corrupted Pejabat abuse you. Do not spend any thing more as compared to fees that are legal. You may be sorry bitterly and type in a spiral that one can in no method control. You may void your right to complain if the things turn out wrong if you start to pay bribes.
- The procedure that is total endure around 1 or 2 months approximately. Remember that you’ve got thirty days “only” to have the ITAS issued following the issuance associated with Keputusan DirJen.
- Do not forget to expand your Izin Kunjungan, if required, through the procedure!
Our as a result of Atlantis for investigating and Marilyn Ardipradja for upgrading this area’s information! For extra details see this thread in the Expat Forum.